Friday, October 30, 2015

Pokemon, Gotta Catch Them All!

Happy Friday!  I can't believe how fast each week is flying by!  It's the end of the month already!!
Instead of posting something Halloween related, I thought I'd jump into my nephew's super cool Pokemon birthday!
Justin is the middle child of my cousin.  So, technically, he's not my nephew... but in the Asian world, you're Auntie and Uncle to all young kids!  I had a great time creating themed goodies for my nephew!  The awe on his face when he saw how exact I got to Pokemon was priceless.  For this party, I ended up making a small cake, poke ball cake pops, and some cute cupcakes!  Check it out:
My cousin has three boys....Three! Her and her husband definitely has their hands full with these three cuties!  There's Jacob in the middle, Justin on the left, and cute little Jared on the right.
That's me and the birthday boy!  I had a great time making yummies for him and attending his birthday party!

Have a safe and fun Halloween weekend, dear readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home