Sunday, December 28, 2014

Tiffany's Inspired Baby Shower

Good morning blogging world!  Well, it looks like it's finally getting cold here in this fine city I call San Diego!  We actually have temperatures in the upper 40's and into the 50's!  In fact, in a house that is always air-conditioned (hubby likes it cold!), we actually have the heater on! Brrr brrr brrr!  I am actually in the middle of baking up Hawaiian rolls this morning, so while I'm waiting on it to rise, I decided to churn out a blog post!   I know I haven't been writing for a while (again!)...sowiee...It has definitely been very busy season!  I've got tons of goodies I want to share with you, including a couple of birthdays and weddings...but today's post is dedicated to a Tiffany's inspired baby shower!
I met the hostess of this shower through a dear friend of mine.  My friend was supposed to help with the goodies for this shower, but because she was in the midst of moving to Japan, along with health clearances and whatnots, she wasn't able to help out.  Instead, she gave Toni (the hostess) my info and I was able to help Toni out!  Some sweets requested were: creme brulee, mini fruit tarts, French macarons, nutella cheesecake, rice krispy treats, donut holes, chocolate dipped strawberries and much more!  The theme to this shower was Tiffany's meet Vans...since the baby to be is a sweet baby boy.  Toni found some super cute baby shower themed food and mini sized yummies, which I helped incorporate into the savory side of things.  Check it out!
I made those sweet baby carriages out of hard boiled egg and carrots!  They were charming to have all around the table!  I also made mini 7 layer dips!  These were the size of 4 oz portion cups.  I though they were definitely the right size for a party that had tons of food and sweets!  What's nice about these dips is that you can scoop out all 7 flavors for each bite, instead of having to go through so much with the regular sized dips!  
All in all, I had a great time creating the sweets and setting up the table.  More importantly, I met a great lady who went through so much to give her baby sister a fantastic baby shower!

Until next time!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home