Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Maria and Thanh

Hellooo blogworld!  Oh boy, it's been a while since I last posted! Not intentionally, of course...it just seems like time flies by so fast!  A blink here and a blink there and next thing I knew, it's the end of the year already!  So much has happened since my last blog post!  I am still doing catering and dessert tables and tons of sweets.  I'm also still taking tons of pictures of my creations and goodies...I just need to find the time to share it with you!
Anyways, today's post is super special and very close to my heart.  Today, I am sharing with you my cousins's wedding...from back in May!  She had asked me to be her Maid of Honor (and of course I said YES!) and I was also Superwoman enough to make her a dessert table and her wedding cake!  I know, what was I thinking right??  I think it was pulled off without too many hitches though!  My cousins's wedding was held at Bernardo Winery.  She chose to go with the rustic chic kind of theme and I think she did a fantastic job at making sure everything tied in!  So here we go, check it out!
I made a few sweets for the dessert table.  We ended up having chocolate dipped strawberries, strawberry trifle cups, chocolate mousse, mini pies, chocolate dipped pretzels, pizzelle cookies, French macarons, and mini cronuts!  Yep, you heard that right...mini cronuts!  I customized them in pink chocolate and white sprinkles to complement my cousin's wedding colors.  I must say, they were a hit!  Actually, now that I think about it, the entire dessert table was a hit!  Check out the simple cake:
 Simple.  Rustic.  Charming

Oh, wait, I almost forgot about the wedding favors.  Yep, yours truly made and packaged that too!  My cousin decided on my yummy caramel bacon popcorn to give out to her guests.  I also drizzled white and dark chocolate all over the popcorn...it was super yummy! I packaged it in clear bags and tied it up with twine and a special message from the bride and groom!
Thank you Maria and Thanh for giving me the honor of being part of your special day...in more ways than I could imagine!  I wish the very, very best for the two of you!! And a very special thank you to Dapper Images for the beautiful pictures!  Until next time!  (Sooner than you'll realize!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home