Sunday, September 15, 2013

Jennifer's Baby Shower

So, it seems lately that I'm coming into contact with so many  new born miracles!  Remember Jennifer and Justin?  They recently had their first baby boy: Jaxon Hub!  He is just the most adorable baby!  I met up with Jennifer recently and Baby Jaxon was just a complete angel!  Anyways, the post this morning is on pre-Jaxon...Jennifer's baby shower!  Jen's sister, Olivia, actually coordinated the whole event!  I was just the little baker and helped out on desserts and food where I can.  Olivia and I agreed wholeheartedly that a dessert table was definitely the way to go!  I can definitely help there!  So while Olivia figured everything else out, I was left with doing the fun treats!

Check out my mustache for the afternoon!  It was super fun!  Olivia actually made these mustache for her "pin the mustache on the baby" game.  So, it was similar to "pin the tail on the donkey" but instead, she made this huge baby poster and we tried to attach the mustache onto baby's face!  Super creative and very, very cute! Courtney and Katie joined in on the mustache fun too!
We decided that the dessert table will be clean and simple.  I made some chocolate cupcakes, cake batter macarons (Jen's favorite flavor!) and the super simple cake!  Olivia made the chocolate dipped rice krispy treats (they were sooooo good!) and set out the beautiful glass mason jars for the beverages.
 The new mommy and I.  I still can't believe Jaxon is here!  Congrats again to my lovely Jennifer and Justin.  I just know they will make fantastic parents and that Jaxon will forever be a sweetheart!


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

NIce

October 24, 2017 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger zerry ht said...

Such a wonderful baby shower. Mom-to-be looks beautiful and happy too. Last week attended my best friend’s baby shower at one of Los Angeles event venues and it was all arranged by her sister. I am in love with her décor ideas and would love to use them for my cousin’s baby shower.

October 27, 2017 at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home