Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Ava!

...And there went another Monday.  I'm serious, each day/week/month goes by so darn fast!  I can barely keep up!  I was just at the store earlier today and they were already getting ready for Christmas! What happened??  Where did 2013 go??  Oh, I know.  It is because I actually have a lot of fun doing what I do...which makes time fly all the more fast!  Speaking of fun, today's post is beyond fun!  I had the pleasure and priveledge of creating a dessert table for Baby Ava's first birthday party!  Mommy Thao decided on the most wonderfully unique theme for baby girl's first birthday: Willy Wonka!! Can you imagine?  Tons of kids and adults running around a beautiful home filled with chocolate and candy and sweets?  Oh boy, it sure was a treat!  Check it out!
 This beautiful cake was made by a talented and yummy bakery in the OC area!  Isn't it a super fun cake?  I absolutely loved all the Wonkiness in that cake!
There was so much playfullness with this dessert table!  I brought in rainbows and chocolates and everything definitely weaved in together beautifully!  Thao had researched on some desserts she'd like to have on the table, and together, we made it happen.  We made some banana sundaes (minus the ice cream), which were super adorable.  I also made some chocolate dipped spoons, which brought in some fun colors and were very easy to make!  Did you notice our chocolate fountain??  No Willy Wonka table is complete without a chocolate fountain!  We had set out bananas, strawberries, vanilla wafers, marshmallows and pound cake for dipping!  Yummo!  I definitely had a great time with this dessert table!  Thanks Thao for a fabulous themed party and Happy birthday Ava!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home