Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Minnie Mouse

Good afternoon dear readers!  Happy Tuesday!  It's been a crazy roller coaster ride for me these past few weeks.  But, I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and trying to write new posts as quick as I can!  Anyways, it's pretty darn hot today and my eyes are craving for a nap...so I am just going to showcase a very sweet and short post.  Today's post is on Minnie Mouse....cakepops!  I had the chance to make these cakepops a few months ago and am only now showcasing them.  I originally wanted to make a blog post on different cakepop designs, but that opportunity never came up...so I'm thinking it's about time I showcase these!  Bakerella made some super cute Mickey and Minnie mouse cakepops...she even put faces on her Mickey and Minnie.  I decided my abstract Minnie did just as a nice a job!  She wasn't as difficult to make (compared to other cake pops), but was still a trial.  Regular cake pops are a pain to make already, so add the complications of different shapes and designs, and you'll wish you never thought about cake pops in any shape but round!  However, when the cake pops come out right, it's like the heavens opened up its arms to you.  I know, it's that fantastical.  I'm not joking too.  Knowing (and experiencing) all that could possibly go wrong with making cake pops, I'm pretty darn excited when they come out "perfectly."  Take a look at these cute Minnies:
Abstract Minnies....I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home