Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nancy's Baby Shower

Happy Tuesday dear readers!  And what a fantabulous Tuesday it is...especially since we get a new blog post!  Yaaay!  Ok, ok...let's get down to business.  Today's post is all about babies!  I had the wonderful opportunity to set up a dessert table for my good friend Nancy.  Nancy and Aaron (you might remember their #1 from this post).  Well, they are now expecting #2...and it's a boy!  Baby boy is supposed to come into this world sometimes in early October..but the parents are thinking earlier because Nancy is getting pretty darn big!  Anyways, the theme for this baby shower was Precious moments.  For those who know Nancy, they know that she loves, loves precious moments.  I must admit, they are pretty darn cute.  A touch harder to find nowadays though.  But working my magic (and stealing whatever Nancy had around the house), I made it happen.  Check it out!
Isn't it a cute cake?  The top layer was peanut butter and the bottom was chocolate.  There are several ways to make clouds, but because this was a baby shower, I thought marshmallows would be more fun and appropriate!  This time around, we had Parisian macarons, lemon lime curd tarts, cake pops, sugar cookies, raspberry cheesecakes, mini cupcakes, and some assorted candy!  Don't you  just love the precious moments sugar cookies?  I even had them personalized for her!  I knew Nancy would get a kick out of them (In fact, she loved them so much, she wanted to hide the whole box!)  This time around, I opted for a more simple dessert table, as there was a lot less guests than the last shin dig I did for them!  Overall, the baby shower was a lot of fun!  They played some weird versions of baby shower games...and surprisingly, it was fun. I certainly cannot wait for the new bundle of joy!  Congrats to my dear loves! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home