Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Christian!

See how dedicated I am?  Here's another quick post before dream land!  I had the pleasure of baking up a cake for one of my donut shop customer's baby boy.  They were looking for a "Cookie Monster" themed cake and, apparently, no other bake shop would make this cake for them.  So, dear customer remembered that I mentioned that I make cakes on the side and came over and commissioned me to make this cute cake for his son.  Let me know what you think!
 I was extremely pleased with my handwriting on this cake!  Not only was the writing neat and orderly, I was also writing on the side of the cake, which is much more difficult!
Cookie Monster couldn't be happier on this cake!...He's surrounded by freshly baked chocolate chip cookies! Alrighty, off to dream land now!  Good night dear readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home