Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Keanu

This week is flying by way too fast!  There is so much going on, I almost don't know where to start!  So, first off, I don't know if you remember, but I run my own donut and bakery shop.  Well, we just launched our facebook page for the shop!  So please stop by our page and show us some love!

My FACEBOOK

Ok, now on to more fun stuff!  Today's post is on FOOD!  Well, cake food that is.  I've had the pleasure of making some super fun cakes recently.  The first is for my dear friend's son.  Mai's son, Keanu, had requested a...ready for this?...Pho cake!  Yes, a pho cake!!  I was actually slightly scared to take it on because it looked quite difficult to create.  And to make it even more challenging?  They have already experienced a pho cake before.  So it really upped the ante!  Anyways, let me know what you think!
Not too shabby in my opinion!  It almost looks exactly like a bowl of pho!  Everything in that bowl was handmade...well, except for the chopsticks...but everything else is fondant and edible!  I wish I had a picture of the cake itself.  Keanu had requested a rainbow cake, dressed as pho.  And that was exactly what I delivered him.  Yep, it's rainbow cake inside this cake and it actually looked pretty awesome.  Stay tuned for the next food post...I think, hamburgers!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home