Friday, December 7, 2012

Angry Birds

Happy, happy Friday!!  Today was one full, exhausting day!  Not only was it super busy at the donut shop, I also had a craft fair I was attending and selling at too!  It was pretty much non-stop from the moment I stepped into the donut shop until...well, until now, actually.  I am finally catching my first full breath for the day!  Anyways, I will be posting about the Union Tribune craft fair in another post.  Today's post is about Angry birds.  Ok, so, to tell you the truth, I still don't really know what angry birds are.  From what I can deduce, it looks like these birds get shot through the air.  That's about the extent of my knowledge of angry birds.  Yes, yes, I know..shameful, right?  Well, still, I think I was still able to pull off a decent angry bird cake with my limited knowledge!  Take a look!
My sweet friend Mai, had asked me do this cake for her.  The birds themselves are actually not that hard to make out of fondant!  I actually had a pretty fun time making this cake come together!  Although, the only problem I had was with that red one is, I made him too fat.  He kept toppling over the wooden log he's sitting on,  But finally, he (and the log) was dried enough for the red angry bird to sit on without too much tumbling!  Overall, I thought it was super cute.  Simple, but cute...exactly how I like it!  Enjoy, dear readers!  And look out for the next blog posts!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home