Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Justin!

Happy hump day, dear readers!  Ok, so we are at the tail of hump day, but still, it's Wednesday all the same.  And I've got a special treat for you this week...not one, but two posts this week!  So, although I'm starting late in the week, there's no time like now!  Here's the first of the two.


Today is Justin's birthday.  Happy birthday Justin!!  Remember Justin?  So, in honor of Justin's birthday, his thoughtful wife ordered some peanut butter cupcakes for him.  He got a whole dozen...I would chance to say all to himself too,  but I'm sure he must have shared at least one with his favorite gal!  I am honored that Jen wanted me to produce those cupcakes...I'm sure Justin has been thinking about them since their wedding last year!  So, here they are!


So, I decided to frost these cupcakes instead of piping them with my pretty tips.  I should probably practice more free-hand frosting instead of relying on my tips so much...I can't help it; tips makes my life much, much easier!  I decided on blue swirl cupcake liners because Justin's favorite color is blue...well, navy to be exact, but I figure all shades of blue should make him a pretty happy camper!  And see, I free-hand frosted these cupcakes because they seem a little, well, manlier...although, I'm sure everyone enjoys piped frosting...I mean, it's not like frosting has a gender, but still...you know what I mean??  Ok, I'll just stop here because I'm putting my foot into my mouth!


Look out for the next post...here's a little hint: macarons and hello kitty.  Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home