Monday, June 13, 2011

Crazy for Owls

So last Friday, I was at one of those fancy stores that sell fancy papers and whatnots.  C and I were trying to kill some time while waiting for traffic to die down.  We happened to be in Pasadena, so I thought I'd drag her into that fancy paper store so that I can buy another cupcake oven mitt.  I bought one oven mitt about a year ago...really have no idea why I didn't just buy two, seeing as I have two hands...but, one I bought...SO, since I was in the area...I figured I'll go buy another one! :)  However, we got a bit side-tracked by these super cute owl apron and mittens!  We were being a bit silly in the store =D
Aren't they super cute??  I really loved the shape of these oven mitts...they're really cool and looks easy to use...well, a lot easier to handle than regular oven mitts...too bad they don't match with my cupcake apron and single mitt back at home :( Super, super cute though!  Next time owls, next time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous sharon said...

super cute!

June 13, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home